Terms & Conditions
– Rooms are not serviced during your stay. Fresh towels and amenities may be collected from reception when open.
– A service fee of 1.2% applies to all credit / debit card transactions. Alternatively, payment may be made no later than 10 business days prior to arrival via bank deposit. Please enquire for further information.
Children and extra beds:
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
All children are welcome.
Infant 0-3 year(s) – Stay for free if using existing bedding. Baby cot/crib available upon request. A charge will be applied.
Children 4-12 year(s) – Must use an extra bed. If you need an extra bed, it will incur an additional charge.
Guests 13 years and older are considered as adults – Must use an extra bed which will incur an additional charge.
A pet is allowed in King Rooms and 2 Bed Apartments only for an additional charge of AUD 75 per day.
Only 1 pet permitted per room. Please ask the Hotel for the detailed pet policy.
Pets are NOT allowed to stay in Queen Rooms and Triple Rooms.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Stay Margaret River Terms & Conditions of Business
- The hotel will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the requirements of each client are met. However, the hotel reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least comparable standard at no extra cost to the client.
- A preauthorisation of a valid credit card will be taken on arrival to cover any incidental charges. In the absence of a valid credit card, a $500 cash deposit may be held until checkout.
- Clients and their guests are required to always conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Unruly clients and their guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
- The hotel reserves the right to hold the client liable for any loss or damage to hotel property, fixtures and fittings, including items hired for their use. They may also be held liable for injury to any person including hotels staff which arises from the clients’ actions.
- Clients or their guests may not consume food or drink in restaurant, bar or lobby of the hotel that has not been supplied by the hotel.
- The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside the hotels control.
CHARGES & PAYMENT
a) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a 20% non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking and the balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay 7 days prior to arrival or insufficient funds in the card details provided. will result in your booking being cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
b) ADVANCED PURCHASE / Non-Refundable Bookings
Bookings made under these terms are not refundable and not transferable. In the event of cancellation, full payment will be retained by the hotel. In the event of transfer, the rate will refer to the standard full fare with no discounts.
7) The hotel requires at least 14 days to set up a credit account and reserves the right to refuse credit or withdraw credit at any time without notice.
8) Credit accounts are due for payment by the end of the month following invoice date.
9) Should a deposit be required for any booking or event this will be detailed separately to the client. All group deposits are non-refundable.
10) An individual booking is only confirmed if supported by pre-payment of that booking according to clause 6.
11) Company and group bookings are only confirmed if supported in writing with approved credit facilities or if supported by a suitable deposit requested by the hotel.
12) Individual bookings may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the arrival date. At this point the balance less the 20% deposit will be refunded.
13) Bookings cancelled after this time will be invoiced for one night’s charges without notice and the balance will be refunded to your credit card on file. At specific times of the year this policy may be changed, and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking. Group bookings may have a different policy depending on numbers and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking.
14) Unless otherwise agreed in writing provisional bookings will be held for 7 days after which they will be automatically released without notice.
15) A booking is only confirmed if supported in writing by the client with approved credit facilities or if supported by a 20% deposit requested by the hotel.
16) Once confirmed the booking is subject to the cancellation, curtailment, or reduction clauses below.
a) Final numbers are to be confirmed no less than 7 days prior to the event. The hotel will accept a reduction of up to 10% of numbers originally booked. The hotel will always charge for a minimum of 90% of numbers originally booked.
b) In the event that the client must cancel or curtail a booking the hotel will charge a cancellation fee based on the following scale
i) Over 6 months prior 25%
ii) 4 – 6 months prior 50%
iii) 1 – 3 months prior 75%
iv) Less than 1 month prior 100%
c) Conference delegates with room bookings that do not stay for the confirmed number of nights will be charged regardless of circumstance.
d) Full prepayment is required 7 days prior to the conference commencement date.
WEDDINGS, FUNCTIONS AND BANQUETING
17) Provisional reservations will be held for 7 days. Bookings not confirmed will be automatically released.
18) A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of a letter of confirmation together with a suitable deposit as laid out by the hotel. This deposit is non-refundable unless the hotel is able to re-sell to another client for a similar monetary value.
19) Final details and full pre-payment must be received at least 7 days before the event. The hotel will accept a reduction of up to 10% of numbers originally booked. The hotel will always charge for a minimum of 90% of numbers originally booked.
20) Any extra charges incurred on the day must be settled on departure.
21) There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to coach tours that are available on request.