Cape to Cape self-guided walking tours are a great way to explore the stunning coastline and wilderness of Western Australia’s Margaret River region. With Stay Margaret River as your base, you’ll be able to enjoy comfortable accommodation each night and dinner available at the Willow Grill.
Your Self Guided Walking Tour includes:
- Packed lunch: Your packed lunch includes sandwiches, fruit, snacks, and water. The exact contents may vary, but it should be enough to keep you fuelled for your day of hiking.
- Self-guided: Unlike a guided tour, a self-guided tour means that you will be responsible for navigating the trail on your own. However, you’ll be given detailed maps and instructions. You’ll also have you own copy of “Cape To Cape Track” by Jane Scott & Ray Forma.
- Cape to Cape track: The Cape to Cape track is a 135km trail that runs along the coastline from Cape Naturaliste in the north to Cape Leeuwin in the south. You can choose to walk the entire trail over several days, or you can select shorter sections to explore. Below is a breakdown of all 7 days on the track.
- Shuttle Service: Every morning, Jye and his team from The Margaret River Experience will meet you at the finishing point of your hike for the day, where you can leave your car. We then deliver you to the start of the leg you’ve chosen for the day, so your car is waiting for you when you come off the track.
- Accommodations: Enjoy a hot shower and a warm bed in our Queen rooms at the end of every day.
- Dinner at Willow Grill: To save you going out after a long day, Willow Grill is available and offers a range of dining options, so order some room service or relax in the lounge for dinner.
Overall, a Cape to Cape self-guided walking tour with breakfast, a packed lunch and accommodation is a great way to explore the natural beauty of Western Australia while enjoying comfortable accommodation and delicious meals.
|Minimum 3 nights
||$395 per night
||$355 per night