New Year New Loyalty Programme
We are delighted to introduce to you our new online loyalty programme. This means no more keeping track of your cards and remembering where you’ve left them, everything is now online.
We have changed the system slightly to a points-based system that can be redeemed at any time, not just once you have stayed 5 nights.
How does it work?
- Points are earned at a ration of 1 point for every Dollar spent
- Once you have reached 3500 points, you are automatically promoted to Silver status which earns 1.1 points per Dollar spent. At 5000 points you will then earn 1.2 points per Dollar spent.
- Points are redeemed at 25 points per Dollar. These may be redeemed either by making a booking directly with us by calling 97572633 or online through your guest portal.
- To register for the loyalty programme you need to first make a booking. Once you receive a confirmation from us, click on the link to amend your reservation and register your details on the guest portal. Alternatively, ask at reception to register for the loyalty programme when next you are with us .
- By signing up online, you receive a 500 point sign up bonus
What happens to my partially filled cards or full cards?
- All full cards qualifying for a free night will still be honoured and the cards will need to be presented on check in to be disposed of.
- All partially filled cards will be converted to 30 points for each night signed off on the card.
The small Print:
The STAY MARGARET RIVER loyalty programme (the ‘Programme’) run by Hospitality ME Pty Ltd (the Administrator), a limited company having its registered office at 78 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River, WA, 6285, is designed to enable its members to enjoy various benefits (as described below) during their stay at STAY MARGARET RIVER.
The Programme is governed by these general conditions of membership. STAY MARGARET RIVER reserves the right to modify them at any time. The modified Programme takes effect on the date they are published online on the Website and are considered accepted without reserve by any user browsing the Website after their publication.
The Programme is open to all persons who are legally considered to be an adult or have the legal capacity to sign a contract in the Member’s home country.
Programme membership is free of charge.
The membership is nominative and strictly personal. It cannot be sold, loaned or transferred. Only the person who earned the loyalty points may redeem them.
A valid individual email address is required to join the Programme. Two or more Members may not use the same email address.
By joining the Programme, the Member agrees to receive electronic communications relating to the operation of, and services offered by, the Programme, including information messages, Points statements, and information regarding the operation of the Member’s account. If the Member no longer wishes to receive this information, which is considered essential to Programme operation, the Member shall follow the Programme termination procedure set forth.
Programme Members accept that the Programme may be modified, totally or partially at any time. Members also accept that the loyalty programme may be terminated at any time. Within a reasonable period of time before their application, Members will be notified of any changes made to the Programme that may substantially modify their rights and obligations relating to the Programme, particularly through information posted on the STAY MARGARET RIVER.com.au site and/or via electronic communication. Members have the possibility of terminating their membership at any time. Participation in the Programme following the effective date of modifications implies acceptance on the part of the Member.
A Customer may join the Programme in any of the following ways:
- During his/her stay at a hotel participating in the Programme.
- Via the STAY MARGARET RIVER telephone booking office.
- By any other means made available to the Customer.
To enrol in the Programme, Customers must create a customer account by filling in the information required in the enrolment form. The Customer declares that the information he or she provides in the enrolment form or sends to STAY MARGARET RIVER is true and complete. STAY MARGARET RIVER is not responsible if any errors or incomplete information is provided or sent by the Customer and if, as a result, STAY MARGARET RIVER is unable to give the Customer the full Programme experience as described herein.
The Customer’s Username is strictly personal and confidential. The Customer is solely responsible for keeping and using it. STAY MARGARET RIVER is not responsible to the Customer for any harm endured due to illicit, fraudulent or inappropriate use of his or her Username.
1 point is earned for every Dollar spent on accommodation only at STAY MARGARET RIVER.
Points are redeemed at a value of 25 points per $1.
Silver & Gold memberships are automatically available once a certain number of points are accrued. Silver membership is available at 3500 points and will earn 1,1 points for every Dollar spent, Gold membership is available at 5000 points and will earn 1,2 points for every Dollar spent.
Only Eligible Stays booked at an eligible rate enable the Member to benefit from the Programme.
Eligible booking rates include all public, corporate, and promotional rates, except for the following:
- Room rates for group bookings when the rooms are invoiced to and paid for globally by the organiser
- Tour operator rates.
Eligible expenses as part of an Eligible Stay
Only the following expenses are eligible to earn Points only if they have been paid for in full, and if the Member actually stayed at the hotel:
- Expenses for Member accommodation in a room in the hotel and, if applicable, for one other room at the same hotel on the same date (for a maximum of two invoiced rooms), provided that (i) the Member is staying in one of these rooms and that (ii) the second room is not occupied by another Member.
Eligible points are calculated on the value of the accommodation stay at checkout after all full nights stayed at the hotel. Any monies forfeited from Cancelation, or a no show do not accrue loyalty points.
Rooms booked for groups, clubs or organisations may not claim loyalty points for all rooms booked by the group leader or company.
Points are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of stay. Every 6 months from the date of stay, 50% of your points will expire and will have no value. This Loyalty programme will end on 30 September 2023. Outstanding points may be redeemed up to 31 March 2024.
Thereafter, all loyalty points will be null and void.
Points may only be redeemed on stays booked with STAY MARGARET RIVER directly or on their website. Points may not be redeemed against a promotional booking, special offers or any bookings from a third-party website.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform STAY MARGARET RIVER immediately if an unauthorised person has used their Username or if the Username is lost or forgotten.
Using their personal account, Members can:
- view their points statement, their balance for Points and other Rewards, their Status Nights balance, Transaction history and Status.
- view their reservation history and modify any current reservations.
- access personalised offers and services.
Any breach by a Member of these Conditions of Membership, payment default (hotel bill, invoice, or any other commitment) in relation to the goods or services proposed by hotels, STAY MARGARET RIVER or their partners or linked to the STAY MARGARET RIVER programme or fraudulent use of the Points, communication of falsified information and/or detrimental or objectionable behaviour from the Member or anyone accompanying them (in particular, regrettable, malicious or insulting behaviour towards hotel staff, customers, customer service personnel, or any other person related to the services, the benefits or other advantages offered by the hotel, including during events organised as part of the Programme, may result – at the sole discretion of STAY MARGARET RIVER – in the temporary suspension of the Member’s Programme membership or termination of membership without notice or compensation, and cancellation of any Points earned by the Member with his/her membership. This suspension or termination shall be without prejudice to STAY MARGARET RIVER’s right to take action with respect to a Member.
For crediting Points, the amount paid is in Australian Dollars for applying the earned Points scales.
By agreeing to the Programme, the Member acknowledges and accepts that Points do not constitute a means of payment and have no monetary value, no matter how they were obtained. No money shall be provided for Points, including lost or unused Points, even if the programme is terminated.